RCFL to get Ritu Goswami as its new Director (Technical)
New Delhi: Public enterprises selection board (PESB) on August 9, recommended Ritu Goswami who is currently working as the General Manager in National Fertilizers Ltd for the post of Director Technical of Rashtriya Chemicals & Fertilizers Ltd.Read Also : NSIC organises 2nd India-Taiwan SME Cooperation Forum
The Board interviewed a total of eleven applicants in the selection meeting from RCFL, NFL, SAIL, EIL, ONGC petro, and DFPCL.
The following applicants were interviewed in the selection meeting:
1 Mr. RAJIV PANDE, Executive Director, Rashtriya Chemicals & Fertilizers Ltd.
2 Mr. GOPALAN SESHADRI, Chief General Manager, Rashtriya Chemicals & Fertilizers Ltd.
3 Mr. NIRANJAN SURYABHAN SONAK, Chief General Manager, Rashtriya Chemicals & Fertilizers Ltd.
4 Mr. VIKRAM KUNDLIKRAO JAWALE, General Manager, Rashtriya Chemicals & Fertilizers Ltd.
5 Mrs. JYOTI PATIL, General Manager, Rashtriya Chemicals & Fertilizers Ltd.
6 Mr. BHARAT BHUSHAN GROVER, Chief General Manager, National Fertilizers Ltd
7 Mrs. RITU GOSWAMI, General Manager, National Fertilizers Ltd
8 Mr. PRASANNA KUMAR RATH, Executive Director, Steel Authority of India Ltd (SAIL)
9 Mr. SUBESH KUMAR, Chief General Manager, Engineers India Ltd.
10 Mr. VIKAS AGARWAL, Assistant Vice President, ONGC Petro addition Ltd
11 Mr. DHARNENDRA C JAWALI, Executive Vice President, DFPCLRead Also : Day 2 at CPSEs Roundtable & Exhibition 2023: CVO visited GAIL stall
News Must Read
- Prime Minister dedicates projects worth more than Rs 5200 cr in Bodeli, Gujarat
- SJVN commenced Mechanical Spinning of 60 MW NMHEP
- Federal Bank Expands Its Footprint in Punjab, Inaugurates Branch in Rajpura
- ONGC signs Crude Oil Sales Agreement with Mangalore Refinery
- Indian Navy flagged off 'Khamree Mo Sikkim' Car rally
- First Green Hydrogen Fuel Cell Bus Inaugurated in New Delhi
- NGEL Ties up with Syama Prasad Mookerjee Port for Green Hydrogen Hub
- PFC shares ATF's new report to help in climate initiatives
- The Most Talked Thing about Dwarka Expressway
- Minister Hardeep S Puri to flag off 1st Green Hydrogen Fuel Cell Bus