Special Campaign 3.0: RE Ministry with IREDA, SECI undertakes Progress
Progress/Activities undertaken in the Ministry of New & Renewable Energy, PSUs/Institutions during first week of Special Campaign 3.0
New Delhi: The Ministry of New & Renewable Energy (MNRE) along with its two CPSUs [Indian Renewable Energy Development Agency Ltd. (IREDA) & Solar Energy Corporation of India Ltd. (SECI)] and three Autonomous Institutes [National Institute of Solar Energy (NISE), National Institute of Wind Energy (NIWE) & Sardar Swarn Singh National Institute of Bio Energy (SSS-NIBE)] undertook various activities during the first week of Special Campaign 3.0 from 2nd to 7th October, 2023 regarding Swacchta and disposed off the pendency identified during preparatory phase of Special Campaign 3.0 i.e 15th to 30th September, 2023. Periodic review meetings were also undertaken by senior officers.Read Also : Naval Exercise Prasthan at ONGC’s R 12A Ratna Platform
Special emphasis was given for maintenance of cleanliness in the office premises, for weeding out of old records, stationary etc. and for disposal of References from Hon'ble MPs, Parliamentary Assurances, State Govt. References, Public Grievances, PMO References, Record Management, Cleanliness and office Scrap Disposal, Easing of Rules/Processes & freeing space.Read Also : Paytm's Market Cap dives $1 billion in Single Day: Read What happens
Achievements of the Campaign during the first week of Special Campaign 3.0 from 2nd to 7th October, 2023: -
7 References from MPs, 39 Public Grievances and 2 PMO references disposed of.
3 Cleanliness drives conducted.
380 files reviewed and 32 weeded out.
12 Public Grievance Appeals disposed of.
Approx. 50 sq ft of space freed due to scrap disposal and weeding of files.
News Must Read
- Paytm's Market Cap dives $1 billion in Single Day: Read What happens
- THDCIL sign MoU for Water Sports High Performance Academy at Tehri
- NECC bags order from GAIL, Worth Rs.52 crore
- NHPC awards 3,000 MW solar projects to 8 bidders
- Oil giants NRL and OIL pump Rs 1 Cr & Rs 5 Cr into Assam's Plantation Drive
- BHEL wins Governance Now PSU IT Awards 2023
- BEML adjudged winner for CSR Leadership Award 2023
- Defence Ministry collaborates with ISB for scholarship to ex-servicemen
- Dahej Expansion Project Takes Flight with Bhumi Pujan Ceremony at Petronet LNG Limited
- Rajahmundry Airport: Gateway to Andhra's Heritage