REC declares second interim dividend, sets record date
Maharatna company REC Limited on November 1, 2023 in its board meeting declared the 2nd interim dividend at Rs 3.50.
New Delhi: The Maharatna company under the administrative control of the Ministry of Power, Government of India REC Limited on November 1, 2023 in its board meeting declared the 2nd interim dividend at Rs 3.50 (Rupees Three and Paise Fifty only) per equity share of Rs 10 each for the financial year 2023-24. Two months back in August REC Limited approved its first interim dividend for the current financial year worth Rs 3 per share.Read Also : GRSE Hosts First-Ever National-Level QCC Competition for Defence PSUs
The company in its BSE Filing states that, "The record date for the said interim dividend is Monday, November 13, 2023 and the said interim dividend shall be paid on or before November 30, 2023 to those shareholders, whose names appear as beneficial owners in the statement furnished by the depository(ies) as on the close of business hours on November 13, 2023 in respect of shares held in electronic form; and as members in the register of members on November 13, 2023 in respect of physical shares.
Read Also : IOCL ranks top Indian Corporate in Bloomberg NEF Global Rankings 2023
Earlier in its 54th Annual General Meeting (AGM) held in september the company issued bonus shares to shareholders in a 1:3 ratio, issuing 65,83,06,000 new fully paid-up equity shares of Rs 10/- each.
Read Also : THDC lowers Main Inlet Valve of Second Unit in1000 MW Tehri Pumped Storage Project
*The company's board meeting commenced at 10.30 a.m. today.
News Must Read
- GAIL's 3 GSRTC Diesel buses converted to LNG: Read More
- HPCL’s first 100 MW mega solar project at Galiveedu
- IREDA IPO Listing Day; Receives Strong Investors Response
- BPCL Dividend of Rs 21 per Share for FY24
- Defence Ministry inks Rs 2956.89 Cr contract with BHEL
- Rajnath Singh Unveils India's Latest Stealth Destroyer 'Imphal'
- Power Minister inspects 2000 MW Subansiri Lower Hydroelectric Project
- Coal India expects to increase e-auction volume twice in H2 FY2024
- Missile stealth destroyers 'Imphal' built by MDL to be Unveiled tomorrow
- HDFC Bank Appoints Two New Faces Onboard