CSR: REC sanctioned Rs. 15.89 Cr to Swami Vivekananda National Institute
New Delhi: Under its CSR Initiative, REC has sanctioned Rs. 15.89 Crores to Swami Vivekananda National Institute of Rehabilitation Training and Research (SVNIRTAR) for the construction of 100 bedded building.
The objective of the project is to expand the present bed strength with all modern equipment and adequate professionals to establish the Institute as a Centre of Excellence for Deformity Correction in Cuttack, Odisha.Read Also : IOC bids farewell to H.S. Rajpal, Executive Director (Law)
News Must Read
- SJVN synchronizes Second Unit of Naitwar Mori Hydro Electric Project
- BCCL starts Commercial Operations of 5.0 MTPA Madhuband Washery
- GAIL's 3 GSRTC Diesel buses converted to LNG: Read More
- HPCL’s first 100 MW mega solar project at Galiveedu
- IREDA IPO Listing Day; Receives Strong Investors Response
- BPCL Dividend of Rs 21 per Share for FY24
- Defence Ministry inks Rs 2956.89 Cr contract with BHEL
- Rajnath Singh Unveils India's Latest Stealth Destroyer 'Imphal'
- Power Minister inspects 2000 MW Subansiri Lower Hydroelectric Project
- Coal India expects to increase e-auction volume twice in H2 FY2024