Reliance Jio IPO likely to happen next year, Here to know full story
The stock price of Jio Financial Services is trading at 252.15, up by 1.57% as of 1 February 2024.
Reliance Jio Infocomm is likely to announce its initial public offering in the next financial year as it is presumed that global private equity firms may exit their investments in the telecom sector.
Mukesh Ambani-led Reliance Industries holds a 67% stake in Jio Platforms Ltd [JPL] which encompasses Reliance’s telecom and digital properties. Jio’s Q3FY24 ARPU was standing at Rs 181.70 via a higher proportion of JioBharat phone adoption and free 5G data and 4G data packs. The telecom distributor concluded its pan-India 5G rollout and has acquired around 90 million 5G users to likely increase focus on monetization of its 5G services by driving adoption and upscaling its enterprise offerings along with Jio-AirFiber 5 G-based fixed wireless access [FWA] service.Read Also : Coal India signs JV Agreement with BHEL
The listing is estimated to make up more reliable to higher tariffs in 2024 to boost its growth as lower tariff hikes would impede the FY26 forecast of Jio’s EBITDA margin by 22% to $7.6 billion to settle down its valuation.Read Also : NCL exceeds 125 million tonnes of coal production
The analytics is based on delivering around 25% growth in operating income like earnings before interest, tax, depreciation, and amortization [EBITDA] over the fiscal year 2024-26 to $9.7 billion yet it is eventually based upon expectations of a 20% tariff hike in next half of fiscal year.
The stock price of Jio Financial Services is trading at 252.15, up by 1.57% as of 1 February 2024.Read Also : Coal India First Aid Competition 2024 ' concludes at WCL
News Must Read
- M Shyamprasad Kamath will lead MRPL as MD
- SJVN CMD laid foundation stone of Office building at Dam Site of 210 MW Luhri Stage-1 HEP
- Paytm Payments Bank appoints Srinivasan Sridhar; Vijay Shekhar Sharma resigns
- Beautiful Images of Sudarshan Setu; Connecting Okha mainland and Beyt Dwarka island
- Minister Hardeep Singh Puri inaugurates IndianOil’s PNG project
- SJVN Subsidiary inks Power Usage Agreement with JKPCL
- NTPC-REL First Solar Project begins operations
- If India succeeds, SDGs will succeed: Hardeep S Puri at UNGCNI National Convention
- PM Narendra Modi to Inaugurate First Mile Connectivity Projects of SECL in Chhattisgarh Tomorrow
- Coal India's Two Subsidiaries Eye Stock Market Debut