SAIL board to consider Q3 results, interim dividend on Feb 12th
The Steel Public Sector Undertaking, SAIL will also consider Interim Dividend for the Financial Year 2023-24.
New Delhi: The Central PSU, Steel Authority of India Limited states that the company is going to hold its board meeting on 12th February 2024 in New Delhi to, inter-alia, consider, approve and take on record the Unaudited Standalone and Consolidated Financial Results of the Company for the Quarter and Nine Months ended December 2023.
The PSU will also consider Interim Dividend for the Financial Year 2023-24, if any.
SAIL in its BSE filing mentioned that in case, the Board decides to consider and declare an Interim Dividend, the record date for payment of the Dividend would be 20th February 2024.Read Also : NCL exceeds 125 million tonnes of coal production
News Must Read
- M Shyamprasad Kamath will lead MRPL as MD
- SJVN CMD laid foundation stone of Office building at Dam Site of 210 MW Luhri Stage-1 HEP
- Paytm Payments Bank appoints Srinivasan Sridhar; Vijay Shekhar Sharma resigns
- Beautiful Images of Sudarshan Setu; Connecting Okha mainland and Beyt Dwarka island
- Minister Hardeep Singh Puri inaugurates IndianOil’s PNG project
- SJVN Subsidiary inks Power Usage Agreement with JKPCL
- NTPC-REL First Solar Project begins operations
- If India succeeds, SDGs will succeed: Hardeep S Puri at UNGCNI National Convention
- PM Narendra Modi to Inaugurate First Mile Connectivity Projects of SECL in Chhattisgarh Tomorrow
- Coal India's Two Subsidiaries Eye Stock Market Debut