Sanjay Swarup recommended for CONCOR's CMD
Currently, Sanjay is serving as the Director (International Marketing & Operations) in CONCOR.
New Delhi: Public enterprises selection board (PESB) on June 7, recommended Sanjay Swarup for the post of Chairman and Managing Director of Container Corporation of India Limited (CONCOR), an Indian public sector undertaking.
Currently, Sanjay is serving as the Director (International Marketing & Operations) in the same company.Read Also : REC Limited collaborates with SAI and AFI
PESB interviewed a total of eight applicants in the selection meeting from CONCOR, RVNL, and Indian Railways Service of Electrical Engineering.
CONCOR is engaged in the transportation and handling of containers. Incorporated in March 1988 under the Companies Act, CONCOR commenced operations in November 1989 taking over an existing network of seven inland container depots (ICDs) from Indian Railways.Read Also : NTPC to Upgrade Infra and Education in Arunachal Pradesh with MoAs with VKV Trust
News Must Read
- NLC India Signs Power Purchase Agreement with GRIDCO
- Coal Ministry, NTPC, and NML signs Deed of Adherence
- Yatish Kumar's first poetry collection 'Antas Ki Khurchan' received the 'Maithili Sharan Gupt Award'
- EIL signs MOU with Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas
- Prime Minister dedicates projects worth more than Rs 5200 cr in Bodeli, Gujarat
- SJVN commenced Mechanical Spinning of 60 MW NMHEP
- Federal Bank Expands Its Footprint in Punjab, Inaugurates Branch in Rajpura
- ONGC signs Crude Oil Sales Agreement with Mangalore Refinery
- Indian Navy flagged off 'Khamree Mo Sikkim' Car rally
- First Green Hydrogen Fuel Cell Bus Inaugurated in New Delhi