Satyendra Prakash assumes charge as Principal Director General, PIB
Shri Prakash has been associated with many major public campaigns of Government of India, designing and executing outreach activities.
Satyendra Prakash assumes charge as Principal Director General PIB
New Delhi: Satyendra Prakash assumed charge as Principal Director General of Press Information Bureau (PIB) today. Shri Prakash is an Officer of the Indian Information Service, Batch of 1988. Prior to this he held the position of Principal DG, Central Bureau of Communication.
Shri Satyendra Prakash has a wide experience in Central Government in the field of public communication, media management, administration, policy formulation and programme implementation. He has represented the Government of India in various national and international forum like UNESCO, UNICEF, UNDP etc.
He has been instrumental in formulation of draft Guidelines for Content Regulation of Government Advertising, Internet and Digital Media Policy, FM Radio Policy, Digital Cinema Policy etc. for Central Bureau of Communication. He was recognized for his role in presentation of the first ever tableau of Ministry of Information and Broadcasting on Republic Day in 2021 on the theme of Vocal for Local.
Shri Prakash has been associated with many major public campaigns of Government of India, designing and executing outreach activities. He is credited with ideating important IEC campaigns.
He has recently been recognized by the Election Commission of India and conferred the national award for enhancing electoral participation through voter awareness and education in 2021-22.
Upon his assumption of charge, Shri Satyendra Prakash was welcomed by senior officials of PIB.
Read Also : BPCL Kochi Refinery emerge winners of NIPM Young Managers’ Contest 2024
News Must Read
- NTPC-REL First Solar Project begins operations
- If India succeeds, SDGs will succeed: Hardeep S Puri at UNGCNI National Convention
- PM Narendra Modi to Inaugurate First Mile Connectivity Projects of SECL in Chhattisgarh Tomorrow
- Coal India's Two Subsidiaries Eye Stock Market Debut
- BEML Gets New Office in Pune, Maharashtra
- WCL's AB Incline underground mine will start again
- 33 Community Centres for Balangir; MCL will extend Support
- NPCC to Build New Kendriya Vidyalaya Schools in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, and Kerala
- NGEL Signs Land Lease Agreement with APIIC for Integrated Green Hydrogen Hub
- SCOPE to organize Workshops on ‘Public Procurement’ & ‘RTI’ in Shillong