SECL CMD Dr. Prem Sagar Mishra visits Gevra and Dipka mega project
CMD SECL Dr. Prem Sagar Mishra today inspected the company's mega projects, Deepka and Gevra under Korba Coalfields.
In Dipka Mega Project, he visited all the coal patches including Godavari, Shriram, KCC and reviewed the production-productivity-related activities. Taking information about the mine expansion, he gave instructions to speed up the ongoing land acquisition processes of Malgaon village.Read Also : GRSE Hosts First-Ever National-Level QCC Competition for Defence PSUs
While reviewing the daily coal production, he gave instructions to increase it further.In Gevra Mega Project, CMD Dr. Mishra reviewed the mine plan and reviewed the work operations and directed to increase the daily production. He asked to make the hall road better. He along with the core team of the area reached out to the departmental and contractual patches and reviewed the functioning.Read Also : IOCL ranks top Indian Corporate in Bloomberg NEF Global Rankings 2023
Just a few days ago, Team SECL had crossed the figure of 5 lakh tonnes per day production.
During the visit to the mega projects, GM Gevra accompanied Shri SK Mohanty, GM Dipka, Shri Amit Saxena, CMD Sir.Read Also : THDC lowers Main Inlet Valve of Second Unit in1000 MW Tehri Pumped Storage Project
News Must Read
- GAIL's 3 GSRTC Diesel buses converted to LNG: Read More
- HPCL’s first 100 MW mega solar project at Galiveedu
- IREDA IPO Listing Day; Receives Strong Investors Response
- BPCL Dividend of Rs 21 per Share for FY24
- Defence Ministry inks Rs 2956.89 Cr contract with BHEL
- Rajnath Singh Unveils India's Latest Stealth Destroyer 'Imphal'
- Power Minister inspects 2000 MW Subansiri Lower Hydroelectric Project
- Coal India expects to increase e-auction volume twice in H2 FY2024
- Missile stealth destroyers 'Imphal' built by MDL to be Unveiled tomorrow
- HDFC Bank Appoints Two New Faces Onboard