SECL commissions 5 MIST Fogging tankers
The mobile long range mist fogging water tankers have a long range throw of fine water mist of upto 40 meters.
Madhya Pradesh: South Eastern Coalfields Ltd, has commissioned five mobile long range mist fogging water tankers in Sohagpur area.
The mobile long range mist fogging water tankers have a long range throw of fine water mist of upto 40 meters. This will enable effective suppression of dust, using very less water.
The mist fogging water tankers will help in suppression of fugitive dust from coal stock yards, haul roads and coal transportation roads.Read Also : IIM Lucknow Triumphs in NTPC Electron Regional Finals, Followed by IIT BHU and IIT Kanpur
News Must Read
- CIL's November coal output jumps 11% to 65.97 million tonnes
- REC's CSR arm signs Rs 8 Crore agreement
- SJVN synchronizes Second Unit of Naitwar Mori Hydro Electric Project
- BCCL starts Commercial Operations of 5.0 MTPA Madhuband Washery
- GAIL's 3 GSRTC Diesel buses converted to LNG: Read More
- HPCL’s first 100 MW mega solar project at Galiveedu
- IREDA IPO Listing Day; Receives Strong Investors Response
- BPCL Dividend of Rs 21 per Share for FY24
- Defence Ministry inks Rs 2956.89 Cr contract with BHEL
- Rajnath Singh Unveils India's Latest Stealth Destroyer 'Imphal'