NEW FACES IN PSUS
Shri Dinesh Kumar Batra takes charge as Director Finance BEL
Bengaluru: Shri Dinesh Kumar Batra assumed charge as Director (Finance) of Navratna Defence PSU Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) on August 1, 2020.
Mr Dinesh Batra is an alumnus of Harcourt Butler Technical University (HBTU), Kanpur, Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT), Delhi, and Management Development Institute, Gurgaon. Mr Dinesh Batra joined BEL at its Ghaziabad Unit in 1984 and in a career spanning over three and half decades, served the Company in various capacities in Ghaziabad, Delhi, Pune and Bengaluru. Prior to his elevation as Director (Finance), he headed Internal Audit at BEL’s Corporate Office, Regional Office-Delhi and Pune Unit as General Manager. With his expertise in cost and financial management, he turned around the Pune Unit with consistent, multi-fold growth in top and bottom line.
Mr Dinesh Batra was instrumental in the company’s move to foray into the Electro-Explosive segment. To make India “Aatmanirbhar” in Electronic Artillery Fuzes and other ammunitions, he got 200 acres land allotted by Maharashtra Government at Nagpur to set up an Explosive Integration Complex. He is also credited with BEL entering into Li-on battery packs for automobiles to support the e-Mobility programme of the Government of India. He was instrumental in BEL-Pune diversifying into the indigenous development and manufacturing of X-ray Baggage Inspection System, Fuel Cell, Fiber Optic Gyro, Chemical Agent Monitor, etc.
Mr Dinesh Batra has the ability to anticipate and address key financial issues, thereby creating wealth for the company. He has rich experience in all areas of Finance, strong analytical skills, strategic thinking and exemplary leadership skills.Read Also : 33 Community Centres for Balangir; MCL will extend Support
News Must Read
- 33 Community Centres for Balangir; MCL will extend Support
- NPCC to Build New Kendriya Vidyalaya Schools in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, and Kerala
- NGEL Signs Land Lease Agreement with APIIC for Integrated Green Hydrogen Hub
- SCOPE to organize Workshops on ‘Public Procurement’ & ‘RTI’ in Shillong
- Most awaited Gujarat's Signature Bridge: Read About its beauty
- NBCC to execute worth Rs 369 crore projects in UP, MP and Telangana
- CMD, IREDA Unveils Vision for Retail Division, Elevating Rooftop Solar
- PFC Forge Historic Partnership with Govt of Goa
- Government flows out Tender for Puri International Airport Construction
- Power Grid board approves Investment in two projects worth 655.75 crore