SJVN CMD visits under construction 66 MW Dhaula Siddh Hydroelectric Project
This hydropower project is making a major contribution to the overall socio-economic development of the area.
New Delhi: Shri Nand Lal Sharma Chairman and Managing Director SJVN today visited the under construction 66 MW Dhaula Siddh Hydroelectric Project, Hamirpur, Himachal Pradesh.
During his visit, Shri Nand Lal Sharma ji laid the foundation stone of the Satsang Bhawan to be built at Dhaula Siddh Temple, Hamirpur under the Social Responsibility of the Corporation at Sanotu, Hamirpur.
On this occasion, he said that under the CSR initiative, various community assets are being developed and under the same initiative, Satsang Bhawan is being constructed in Dhaulasiddha Temple which will benefit the devotees of local and other districts.Read Also : Indian Govt signs USD 175 million loan agreement with ADB
This hydropower project is making a major contribution to the overall socio-economic development of the area. With the construction activities of the project in full swing, many direct and indirect employment opportunities have been generated. The project has also boosted local businesses.Read Also : Power Grid Shines Again; Honors for Flagship Project
Additionally, while addressing the officers, employees and contractor posted at the project site, Shri Nand Lal Sharma ji motivated everyone to complete the project within the stipulated time limit. Project head Parminder Awasthi and project officers were also present on this occasion.
Shri Nand Lal Sharma also conducted a detailed review of the ongoing construction activities in various project components.Read Also : Naval Exercise Prasthan at ONGC’s R 12A Ratna Platform
News Must Read
- Paytm's Market Cap dives $1 billion in Single Day: Read What happens
- THDCIL sign MoU for Water Sports High Performance Academy at Tehri
- NECC bags order from GAIL, Worth Rs.52 crore
- NHPC awards 3,000 MW solar projects to 8 bidders
- Oil giants NRL and OIL pump Rs 1 Cr & Rs 5 Cr into Assam's Plantation Drive
- BHEL wins Governance Now PSU IT Awards 2023
- BEML adjudged winner for CSR Leadership Award 2023
- Defence Ministry collaborates with ISB for scholarship to ex-servicemen
- Dahej Expansion Project Takes Flight with Bhumi Pujan Ceremony at Petronet LNG Limited
- Rajahmundry Airport: Gateway to Andhra's Heritage