Uttarakhand CM Flags off First RCS UDAN Flight of Pawan Hans from Dehradun to Almora
This service will be able to help passengers reach Almora from Dehradun in one and a half hours.
New Delhi: Uttarakhand Chief Minister, Shri Pushkar Singh Dhami flagged off the Inaugural RCS UDAN Flight of Pawan Hans from Dehradun to Almora today on August 26, 2022.
Minister Dhami also performed Puja for Inaugural RCS UDAN Flight. Shri Sanjay Kumar, General Manager Pawan Hans welcomed the Hon'ble Chief Minister, Shri Pushkar Singh Dhami during the Launching ceremony of the RCS Flight to Almora.
This service will be able to help passengers reach Almora from Dehradun in one and a half hours. The cost for this Heli service has been fixed at Rs 7700 per passenger. Chief Minister Pushkar Singh Dhami launched the heli service at Jolly Grant Airport.
Recently, Chief Minister Dhami met Union Civil Aviation Minister Jyotiraditya Scindia and raised the matter of expansion of air connectivity in the state. CM had demanded permission to operate the Almora Heli service from Dehradun.
On this, the Ministry of Civil Aviation has given permission to Pawan Hans to operate Heli service between Dehradun to Almora.
This service will run from Jolly Grant Airport to Pantnagar, Haldwani, Almora, and Pithoragarh and will be operated through Pawan Hans Aviation Company. This service will run once a week on Fridays only.Read Also : IOC bids farewell to H.S. Rajpal, Executive Director (Law)
News Must Read
- SJVN synchronizes Second Unit of Naitwar Mori Hydro Electric Project
- BCCL starts Commercial Operations of 5.0 MTPA Madhuband Washery
- GAIL's 3 GSRTC Diesel buses converted to LNG: Read More
- HPCL’s first 100 MW mega solar project at Galiveedu
- IREDA IPO Listing Day; Receives Strong Investors Response
- BPCL Dividend of Rs 21 per Share for FY24
- Defence Ministry inks Rs 2956.89 Cr contract with BHEL
- Rajnath Singh Unveils India's Latest Stealth Destroyer 'Imphal'
- Power Minister inspects 2000 MW Subansiri Lower Hydroelectric Project
- Coal India expects to increase e-auction volume twice in H2 FY2024