WAPCOS signs PMC Agreement with Ministry of External Affairs
WAPCOS signs PMC Agreement with Ministry of External Affairs for Prestigious Indo-Mongolia Friendship Secondary school.
New Delhi: WAPCOS signs PMC Agreement with Ministry of External Affairs, Government of India for Prestigious Indo-Mongolia Friendship Secondary school, Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia in the Presence of Mr. R. K. Agrawal, Chairman and Managing Director of WAPCOS Limited and Mr. Satish Kumar Sivan, Joint Secretary (DPA- III), Ministry of External Affairs.
The Agreement was signed between Mr. Ashok Kumar, Under Secretary, Ministry of External Affairs and Mr. Rajat Jain, Addl. Chief Engineer, WAPCOS LimitedRead Also : RINL awarded for its outstanding contribution to improve workplace safety
News Must Read
- NMDC delayed commissioning of its newly demerged steel plant
- Power ‘Mini Ratna’ NHPC reports Net Profit up by 8% of Rs 3834 cr during FY23
- Salim G. Purushothaman assumed additional charge of CMD, BCL
- Union Coal Minister Pralhad Joshi inaugurates 1st Mining Start Up Summit at IIT Bombay
- MOIL double its digit production target in FY’24; Reports 250.59 cr profit in FY23
- ISRO launches GSLV NVS-01 mission
- WAPCOS and NLCIL's strategic collaboration for various development projects
- DMRC to monitor old buildings while carrying out tunnelling work
- PFC Q4 FY’23 Results: Clocked highest ever consolidated profit with 13% increase of Rs. 21,179 cr
- India gets its new Parliament House; PM Modi installed Sengol with Nandi