WAPCOS working as Project Management Consultant for Construction of NIA Panchkula
New Delhi: WAPCOS is working as Project Management Consultant (PMC) for Construction of National Institute of Ayurveda (NIA), Panchkula, Haryana for Ministry of Ayush, Government of India.
Shri Vaidya Rajesh Kotecha, Hon’ble Secretary, Ministry of AYUSH; Dr. Sanjeev Sharma, Vice Chancellor, NIA, along with other officials from Ministry of AYUSH and NIA, Jaipur, visited NIA Panchkula site on 08th November 2023 and reviewed the progress of work.
Read Also : GRSE Hosts First-Ever National-Level QCC Competition for Defence PSUs
Shri R.K.Agrawal, CMD, WAPCOS & NPCC alongwith Dr. Aman Sharma, Chief Executive Director (Envt. & CM) and other officials of WAPCOS accompanied the dignitaries during the site visit. WAPCOS team also made a presentation highlighting the progress of work and timelines for completion of Project.Read Also : IOCL ranks top Indian Corporate in Bloomberg NEF Global Rankings 2023
News Must Read
- GAIL's 3 GSRTC Diesel buses converted to LNG: Read More
- HPCL’s first 100 MW mega solar project at Galiveedu
- IREDA IPO Listing Day; Receives Strong Investors Response
- BPCL Dividend of Rs 21 per Share for FY24
- Defence Ministry inks Rs 2956.89 Cr contract with BHEL
- Rajnath Singh Unveils India's Latest Stealth Destroyer 'Imphal'
- Power Minister inspects 2000 MW Subansiri Lower Hydroelectric Project
- Coal India expects to increase e-auction volume twice in H2 FY2024
- Missile stealth destroyers 'Imphal' built by MDL to be Unveiled tomorrow
- HDFC Bank Appoints Two New Faces Onboard