PSU CSR: WCL organises free eye camps
A total of 395 people got their eyes checked at these camps.
WCL organises free eye camps
New Delhi: Western Coalfields Ltd. in a new CSR initiative organised four free eye camps at Katodi village, Kanhan village, Hingnabara village, and Saoner dispensary.
A total of 395 people got their eyes checked at these camps. 79 of these beneficiaries underwent cataract surgery and all others underwent an eye check-up and were given free medicines.Read Also : IOC bids farewell to H.S. Rajpal, Executive Director (Law)
News Must Read
- SJVN synchronizes Second Unit of Naitwar Mori Hydro Electric Project
- BCCL starts Commercial Operations of 5.0 MTPA Madhuband Washery
- GAIL's 3 GSRTC Diesel buses converted to LNG: Read More
- HPCL’s first 100 MW mega solar project at Galiveedu
- IREDA IPO Listing Day; Receives Strong Investors Response
- BPCL Dividend of Rs 21 per Share for FY24
- Defence Ministry inks Rs 2956.89 Cr contract with BHEL
- Rajnath Singh Unveils India's Latest Stealth Destroyer 'Imphal'
- Power Minister inspects 2000 MW Subansiri Lower Hydroelectric Project
- Coal India expects to increase e-auction volume twice in H2 FY2024