Air Traffic Control & Technical Block at AAI's Bhubaneswar Airport completes
An indigenously developed Automation System by AAI & BEL has been installed in the New ATS Complex.
New Delhi: The construction of a new Air Traffic Control & Technical Block at AAI’s Bhubaneswar Airport has been completed and parallel operations from the new ATS Complex have commenced.
The New ATS complex with a tower height of 44.2m is built on an area of 8802.6 sq m at a cost of Rs 41.33 Crores.Read Also : Coal India organises workshop on Reform of Coal Mine closure
This New ATS Complex is equipped with New Age Communication Systems including IP-based Voice Communication and Control Systems.
An indigenously developed Automation System by AAI & BEL has been installed in the New ATS Complex.Read Also : Green initiatives in construction sector will lead PM's vision to make country carbon neutral by 2070: Nitin Gadkari
It is the first indigenously developed Automation System installed at an AAI Airport under collaboration between AAI and BEL.Read Also : NLC India Signs Power Purchase Agreement with GRIDCO
News Must Read
- NLC India Signs Power Purchase Agreement with GRIDCO
- Coal Ministry, NTPC, and NML signs Deed of Adherence
- Yatish Kumar's first poetry collection 'Antas Ki Khurchan' received the 'Maithili Sharan Gupt Award'
- EIL signs MOU with Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas
- Prime Minister dedicates projects worth more than Rs 5200 cr in Bodeli, Gujarat
- SJVN commenced Mechanical Spinning of 60 MW NMHEP
- Federal Bank Expands Its Footprint in Punjab, Inaugurates Branch in Rajpura
- ONGC signs Crude Oil Sales Agreement with Mangalore Refinery
- Indian Navy flagged off 'Khamree Mo Sikkim' Car rally
- First Green Hydrogen Fuel Cell Bus Inaugurated in New Delhi