BPCL awarded at FIPI Oil & Gas Awards 2022 in five coveted categories
The awards were presented by Shri. Hardeep Singh Puri, Hon’ble Minister of Petroleum and Natural Gas and Housing & Urban Development, Government of India in Delhi
New Delhi: Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited has been awarded in the five coveted categories at FIPI Oil & Gas Awards 2022. BPCL colleagues created industry benchmarks in performance, operational efficiencies and marketing acumen, which are recognised by the industry peers, regulators and customers.
The awards were presented by Shri. Hardeep Singh Puri, Hon’ble Minister of Petroleum and Natural Gas and Housing & Urban Development, Government of India in Delhi in the presence of Hon'ble Minister of State for Petroleum & Natural Gas and Labour & Employment, Shri Rameswar Teli, and Senior officials from MoPNG and Industry.Read Also : Gas Conclave 2023: Assam Govt, Industry Leaders Gather to Discuss Future of Natural Gas
The award categories in which BPCL was been recognised are -
+ ‘Oil Marketing - Company of the Year’ for leading performance in market expansion and Direct as well as, Retail Sales through customer centric initiatives.
+ ‘Refinery of the Year (Capacity 9 MMTPA Plus) to Kochi Refinery for achieving excellence in performance during the year.
+ Refinery of the Year (Below Capacity 9 MMTPA) to Bina Refinery for achieving significantly higher levels of performance in production, operational efficiencies and energy conservation while meeting the norms of health safety and environment protection.
+ 'Digitally Advanced Company of the Year (Special commendation) for building successful and significant presence on social media, customer service excellence and launching various effective digital campaigns.
+ ‘Innovator of the Year’, which honours the commercially successful innovation for its originality, usefulness, value and potential for replication, was conferred on team led by Mr. Nitin Somkuwar, Manager (R&D) for BharatH2Sep Technology for H2 Recovery from Refinery Off-gases.A Technology Demonstration.Read Also : REC Limited collaborates with SAI and AFI
FIPI Oil and Gas Awards recognizes the leaders, innovators and pioneers in the Oil and Gas Industry, with an objective to celebrate the industry’s most outstanding achievements.
Shri G. Krishnakumar, C&MD, Shri Sukhmal Jain Director (Marketing) and Shri Sanjay Khanna, Director (Refineries) received the award on behalf of team BPCL alongwith Senior Officials.Read Also : NTPC to Upgrade Infra and Education in Arunachal Pradesh with MoAs with VKV Trust
News Must Read
- NLC India Signs Power Purchase Agreement with GRIDCO
- Coal Ministry, NTPC, and NML signs Deed of Adherence
- Yatish Kumar's first poetry collection 'Antas Ki Khurchan' received the 'Maithili Sharan Gupt Award'
- EIL signs MOU with Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas
- Prime Minister dedicates projects worth more than Rs 5200 cr in Bodeli, Gujarat
- SJVN commenced Mechanical Spinning of 60 MW NMHEP
- Federal Bank Expands Its Footprint in Punjab, Inaugurates Branch in Rajpura
- ONGC signs Crude Oil Sales Agreement with Mangalore Refinery
- Indian Navy flagged off 'Khamree Mo Sikkim' Car rally
- First Green Hydrogen Fuel Cell Bus Inaugurated in New Delhi