CMD, IREDA addresses young minds at IIT Guwahati
CMD, IREDA, said that innovative ideas do not originate in air-conditioned offices but rather in the minds of students at campuses such as IIT.
New Delhi: Shri Pradip Kumar Das, Chairman & Managing Director (CMD), Indian Renewable Energy Development Agency Ltd. (IREDA), delivered a keynote address at “Tech Expo” of the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Guwahati, today. He emphasised that with a strong foundation led by young minds, long-term sustainable economic growth driven by Aatmanirbhar Bharat is achievable.
Speaking on the theme of Tech Expo ‘Imagine Innovate Inspire’, CMD, IREDA, said that innovative ideas do not originate in air-conditioned offices but rather in the minds of students at campuses such as IIT. He encouraged students to innovate in the field of Renewable Energy for the sustainable development of the country.
Shri Das highlighted that IREDA is the only dedicated organisation that focuses solely on the development of the Renewable Energy Sector in India and is the largest "Green Financier" in the country. He further said that IREDA has been successfully offering the most competitive rate of interest for financing RE projects and acting as a trend setter for other financial institutions and banks.
The “Tech Expo” is the flagship event of the Techno-Management festival of IIT Guwahati—"Techniche 2022". It brings together innovators from across the nation to showcase their technological and scientific concepts. CMD, IREDA, Shri Chintan Shah, Director (Technical), and other IREDA officials have also visited several stalls and interacted with young inventors at the Tech Expo.Read Also : PM to visit Gujarat; will dedicate projects Rs 5200 cr to nation
News Must Read
- Indian Navy flagged off 'Khamree Mo Sikkim' Car rally
- First Green Hydrogen Fuel Cell Bus Inaugurated in New Delhi
- NGEL Ties up with Syama Prasad Mookerjee Port for Green Hydrogen Hub
- PFC shares ATF's new report to help in climate initiatives
- The Most Talked Thing about Dwarka Expressway
- Minister Hardeep S Puri to flag off 1st Green Hydrogen Fuel Cell Bus
- PM Modi to Inaugurate 9 Vande Bharat Express Trains on September 24th
- Get the Inside Scoop on iPhone 15 Craze - fans line up for long hours
- GRSE holds 107th Annual General Meeting; approves additional Dividend of Rs. 0.70
- Indian Navy signs MoU with Indian institute of Science, Bengaluru