CVO CIL, presided over a review meeting at CCL HQ
CVO CCL, Shri Pankaj Kumar, and several officers from the Vigilance Department of CIL and CCL were present during the meeting.
New Delhi: Sri Brajesh Kumar Tripathy, CVO Coal India Limited, presided over a review meeting at Central Coalfields Limited Headquarters.
CVO CCL, Shri Pankaj Kumar, and several officers from the Vigilance Department of CIL and CCL were present during the meeting.Read Also : Indian Govt signs USD 175 million loan agreement with ADB
The Preparations for the upcoming Vigilance Awareness Week were discussed. CVO CIL, Shri Tripathy praised the CCL Vigilance department's work.Read Also : Power Grid Shines Again; Honors for Flagship Project
Earlier CVO CIL, Sri Tripathy along with CVO CCL Sri Pankaj Kumar visited Piparwar, Magadh - Sanghmitra, and Amrapali & Chandragupta area. They met with the officials in these areas and attended a seminar on Preventive Vigilance in Piparwar area where they emphasised on the necessity of vigilance in professional life.
News Must Read
- Paytm's Market Cap dives $1 billion in Single Day: Read What happens
- THDCIL sign MoU for Water Sports High Performance Academy at Tehri
- NECC bags order from GAIL, Worth Rs.52 crore
- NHPC awards 3,000 MW solar projects to 8 bidders
- Oil giants NRL and OIL pump Rs 1 Cr & Rs 5 Cr into Assam's Plantation Drive
- BHEL wins Governance Now PSU IT Awards 2023
- BEML adjudged winner for CSR Leadership Award 2023
- Defence Ministry collaborates with ISB for scholarship to ex-servicemen
- Dahej Expansion Project Takes Flight with Bhumi Pujan Ceremony at Petronet LNG Limited
- Rajahmundry Airport: Gateway to Andhra's Heritage