ECIL hands over Vacuum Assisted Delivery Systems under CSR
This initiative will be benefitted to around 3,600 pregnant women in the District.
New Delhi: ECIL under its CSR activities of FY 2022-23 had procured and Handed Over Vacuum Assisted Delivery Systems to Government General Hospital, Siddipet (4 No.’s) and Government District Hospital, Gajwel (2 No.’s) at a cost of Rs. 9.48 Lakhs + GST in the presence of Director (GMC), Medical Superintendents of both Hospitals and other officials on 30.11.2022.
Shri C Munikrishna, AGM(P&A) has handed over the Vacuum Assisted Delivery Systems and informed that the vacuum delivery system supports gentle, smooth delivery and allows obstetricians to execute safe individualized interventions. This initiative will be benefitted to around 3,600 pregnant women in the District.
Hospital Administration has thanked ECIL for providing Vacuum Assisted Delivery Systems and equipping Government Hospitals with advanced technology for better treatment to the people.
ECIL Representatives, Dr. P Venu Babu (Chief Medical Officer), Shri Sunil Kumar (Personnel Officer), Shri Y Raja Karunanidhi (General Secretary, ECIL Officer’s Association) and Shri N.Ganesh (Chief Organizing Secretary, ECIL Staff and Worker’s Union) have participated and made this event successful.Read Also : Defence Ministry signs Rs 588 Cr contract for Digital Coast Guard project
News Must Read
- NHPC awards 3,000 MW solar projects to 8 bidders
- Oil giants NRL and OIL pump Rs 1 Cr & Rs 5 Cr into Assam's Plantation Drive
- BHEL wins Governance Now PSU IT Awards 2023
- BEML adjudged winner for CSR Leadership Award 2023
- Defence Ministry collaborates with ISB for scholarship to ex-servicemen
- Dahej Expansion Project Takes Flight with Bhumi Pujan Ceremony at Petronet LNG Limited
- Rajahmundry Airport: Gateway to Andhra's Heritage
- CDS Inaugurates HAL’s Avionics Expo 2023 in Delhi, Hails HAL’s Commitment towards Atmanirbharta
- THDC India Limited and UJVNL's Joint Venture Secures 1719 MW Clean Energy Portfolio, Elevating Nation's Role in Net-Zero Emission Goals
- International Conference on Magnetic Materials and Applications (ICMAGMA-2023)