HPCL’s first 100 MW mega solar project at Galiveedu
An MoU was also signed between HPCL & Andhra Pradesh Solar Power Corporation Ltd. for HPCL’s first 100 MW mega solar project at Galiveedu.
New Delhi: The Foundation stone for HPCL’s first 100 MW mega solar project at Galiveedu in Andhra Pradesh laid by Hon’ble Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister, Sh. YS Jagan Mohan Reddy.
An MoU was also signed between HPCL & Andhra Pradesh Solar Power Corporation Ltd. for setting up of RE & Green projects in the presence of Hon’ble CM, Andhra Pradesh.Read Also : NBCC Signs MoU with Telangana High Court
News Must Read
- NPCC to Build New Kendriya Vidyalaya Schools in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, and Kerala
- NGEL Signs Land Lease Agreement with APIIC for Integrated Green Hydrogen Hub
- SCOPE to organize Workshops on ‘Public Procurement’ & ‘RTI’ in Shillong
- Most awaited Gujarat's Signature Bridge: Read About its beauty
- NBCC to execute worth Rs 369 crore projects in UP, MP and Telangana
- CMD, IREDA Unveils Vision for Retail Division, Elevating Rooftop Solar
- PFC Forge Historic Partnership with Govt of Goa
- Government flows out Tender for Puri International Airport Construction
- Power Grid board approves Investment in two projects worth 655.75 crore
- SECL Makes History as First Coal Company to Procure Over Rs 10,000 Crore via GeM