MECL signed MoU with HCL
A MoU was signed between MECL and Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL) for taking up Geological investigations / Exploration in various mines and Leasehold areas of HCL in the states of Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh and Rajasthan for a period of 3 years.Read Also : ONGC Chairman along with Directors met Goa Chief Minister
The MoU was signed on 25th August, 2023 by Shri I.D. Narayan, CMD MECL and Shri Ghanshyam Sharma, CMD /Director (Finance), HCL at Tamra Bhawan, HCL Headquarters at Kolkata in the presence of S/Shri Sanjay Panjiyar, D(Op), Sanjiv Kumar Singh, D(M), and other senior officers of HCL and MECL.Read Also : EIL, HRRL and L&T achieves another milestone
Both the organisations assured that this mutual agreement would work for the nation’s mineral security .
The aforesaid MoU will facilitate in leveraging the expertise of MECL in in-depth exploration for enhancing the resources /reserves in the mining leases of HCL.Read Also : Road & Transport Ministry Maps Entire NHs to Remove Potholes
News Must Read
- EIL, HRRL and L&T achieves another milestone
- NLC India Signs Power Purchase Agreement with GRIDCO
- Coal Ministry, NTPC, and NML signs Deed of Adherence
- Yatish Kumar's first poetry collection 'Antas Ki Khurchan' received the 'Maithili Sharan Gupt Award'
- EIL signs MOU with Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas
- Prime Minister dedicates projects worth more than Rs 5200 cr in Bodeli, Gujarat
- SJVN commenced Mechanical Spinning of 60 MW NMHEP
- Federal Bank Expands Its Footprint in Punjab, Inaugurates Branch in Rajpura
- ONGC signs Crude Oil Sales Agreement with Mangalore Refinery
- Indian Navy flagged off 'Khamree Mo Sikkim' Car rally