NTPC Kahalgaon CSR, Hands Over Ambulances to Kahalgaon Administration for Enhanced Healthcare Access
NTPC Kahalgaon has taken a significant step in bolstering healthcare accessibility in the region through its Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) initiative.
In a commendable move, NTPC handed over two Advance Life Support (ALS) Ambulances to the Kahalgaon Sub-divisional and Pirpainti block hospitals.Read Also : BPCL Kochi Refinery emerge winners of NIPM Young Managers’ Contest 2024
These ambulances are earmarked for the sub-division hospital in Kahalgaon and the referral hospital in Pirpainti.
The provision of these new ALS Ambulances serves as a crucial bridge to deliver quality healthcare services to remote areas. NTPC Kahalgaon's altruistic gesture showcases its commitment to the well-being of the local community.Read Also : NTPC Wins 23rd Inter CPSU Cricket Tournament
The formal handover ceremony took place in the presence of key dignitaries, including Shri S K Saha, GM (O&M), Shri Kumar Nishant Vivek (SDO Kahalgaon), Dr Sushmita Singh, CMO (Jeevan Jyoti Hospital), all GMs, as well as Chief Medical Officers from the sub-divisional hospital Kahalgaon and the referral hospital in Pirpainti, along with other esteemed government officials.
This noble initiative stands as a testament to NTPC Kahalgaon's proactive role in community development under its CSR.Read Also : 3 lakh CR annual defence production & Rs 50K crore exports expected by 2028-29: Rajnath Singh
News Must Read
- NTPC-REL First Solar Project begins operations
- If India succeeds, SDGs will succeed: Hardeep S Puri at UNGCNI National Convention
- PM Narendra Modi to Inaugurate First Mile Connectivity Projects of SECL in Chhattisgarh Tomorrow
- Coal India's Two Subsidiaries Eye Stock Market Debut
- BEML Gets New Office in Pune, Maharashtra
- WCL's AB Incline underground mine will start again
- 33 Community Centres for Balangir; MCL will extend Support
- NPCC to Build New Kendriya Vidyalaya Schools in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, and Kerala
- NGEL Signs Land Lease Agreement with APIIC for Integrated Green Hydrogen Hub
- SCOPE to organize Workshops on ‘Public Procurement’ & ‘RTI’ in Shillong