PFC Concludes Vigilance Awareness Week-2023 with Remarkable Success
A Talk on vigilance Awareness by Secretary, Central Vigilance Commission was organized as a prelude to Vigilance Awareness Week.
Power Finance Corporation (PFC) celebrated Vigilance Awareness Week-2023 (30th Oct – 5th Nov) with a series of impactful events and activities that upheld the spirit of integrity, transparency, and commitment to a corruption-free nation.
The week-long celebration commenced on October 30, 2023, with an Integrity Pledge administered by Smt. Parminder Chopra, CMD, PFC, in the presence of Smt. Simmi R Nakra, CVO, and Shri Manoj Sharma, Director (Commercial), setting the tone for the week ahead. A Talk on vigilance Awareness by Secretary, Central Vigilance Commission was organized as a prelude to Vigilance Awareness Week.Read Also : Indian Govt signs USD 175 million loan agreement with ADB
A talk on the theme "Say No to Corruption; Commit to the Nation" with Shri Pankaj Agarwal, Secretary, Ministry of Power, Govt. of India, as the Chief Guest was organized during the week. His address emphasized the importance of ethical conduct and integrity. The program was inaugurated by Smt. Parminder Chopra, CMD, PFC, along with other senior dignitaries, further reinforcing the message of PFC’s commitment to integrity and transparency in the organizational context.
Furthermore, the Vigilance Awareness Week saw the release of the "Cyber Hygiene Manual of PFC" by Shri Pankaj Agarwal, Secretary, Ministry of Power, Govt. of India. The valedictory function of Vigilance Awareness Week-2023 was held on 3.10.2023 in which prizes were distributed to the winners of the Competitions and a Quiz on vigilance awareness was held. The program was attended by CMD, CVO, Directors, and senior PFC officials.Read Also : Naval Exercise Prasthan at ONGC’s R 12A Ratna Platform
News Must Read
- Paytm's Market Cap dives $1 billion in Single Day: Read What happens
- THDCIL sign MoU for Water Sports High Performance Academy at Tehri
- NECC bags order from GAIL, Worth Rs.52 crore
- NHPC awards 3,000 MW solar projects to 8 bidders
- Oil giants NRL and OIL pump Rs 1 Cr & Rs 5 Cr into Assam's Plantation Drive
- BHEL wins Governance Now PSU IT Awards 2023
- BEML adjudged winner for CSR Leadership Award 2023
- Defence Ministry collaborates with ISB for scholarship to ex-servicemen
- Dahej Expansion Project Takes Flight with Bhumi Pujan Ceremony at Petronet LNG Limited
- Rajahmundry Airport: Gateway to Andhra's Heritage