RITES & iHUB DivyaSampark IIT-Roorkee sign MoU
Gurugram: RITES Limited, a leading Transport Infrastructure Consultancy and Engineering company, signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with iHUB DivyaSampark, IIT-Roorkee, to jointly explore business opportunities related to innovative technologies.Read Also : AAI conducts four-day-long Advanced Training Session
Under this arrangement, RITES and iHUB DivyaSampark IIT-Roorkee will collaborate on projects, events, and network facilitation to explore opportunities for Cyber-Physical Systems-related innovation and emphasis on developing technology/Industry 4.0 and AI-based solutions to meet the industry's requirements.
Read Also : NTPC Bongaigaon conducts mass pep talk
Both entities will also collaborate and explore AI applications in fields such as rolling stock maintenance, inspection, maintenance of bridges, office management, and airports, etc.Read Also : Coal India organises workshop on Reform of Coal Mine closure
News Must Read
- NLC India Signs Power Purchase Agreement with GRIDCO
- Coal Ministry, NTPC, and NML signs Deed of Adherence
- Yatish Kumar's first poetry collection 'Antas Ki Khurchan' received the 'Maithili Sharan Gupt Award'
- EIL signs MOU with Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas
- Prime Minister dedicates projects worth more than Rs 5200 cr in Bodeli, Gujarat
- SJVN commenced Mechanical Spinning of 60 MW NMHEP
- Federal Bank Expands Its Footprint in Punjab, Inaugurates Branch in Rajpura
- ONGC signs Crude Oil Sales Agreement with Mangalore Refinery
- Indian Navy flagged off 'Khamree Mo Sikkim' Car rally
- First Green Hydrogen Fuel Cell Bus Inaugurated in New Delhi