Saleem Ahmad took over Director (Projects) post at NBCC
Prior to taking the charge, he was serving in the capacity of Executive Director (Civil) with Delhi Metro Rail Corporation.
New Delhi: Shri Saleem Ahmad has taken over the charge of Director (Projects) of NBCC on April 19, 2023. The Appointments Committee of the Cabinet (ACC) has approved the proposal of the Ministry of Housing & Urban Affairs (MoHUA) for the appointment of Shri. Saleem Ahmad to the post of Director (Projects) of NBCC (India) Limited.
Prior to taking the charge, he was serving in the capacity of Executive Director (Civil) with Delhi Metro Rail Corporation. He was also instrumental in designing and implementing last-mile connectivity solutions during his stint in Delhi Metro.Read Also : Shri Ashwini Vaishnaw chaired meeting of Consultative Committee for Ministry of Railways
Saleem Ahamd Experience
Shri Ahmad has vast and varied experience in executing multidimensional large infrastructure projects and has expertise in bridges, tunnels, as well as residential and commercial buildings.
He has presented papers on sustainable infrastructure and urban mobility at various national and international forums. He is a 1990 batch pass-out Civil Engineer from the Jamia Millia Islamia University, New Delhi and has 33 years of experience in the Construction industry.Read Also : Shri P Upadhyay INAS takes over as Director General of Naval Armament
New Delhi-based central public sector undertakings "NBCC" has 31 regional offices across India. NBCC has been focussing on a self-sustaining revenue generation model by taking up redevelopment of residential apartments for government employees and railway stations.
It commercially develops the adjoining land parcels in the vicinity of the projects and makes it entirely self-sustainable. The major projects executed through this model are the GPRA colonies at New Moti Bagh and East Kidwai Nagar, New Delhi.
News Must Read
- PFC bids farewell to Shri R.S. Dhillon, CMD
- CIL increased non-coking coal prices by 8%; expects Rs 2703 Cr Revenue
- Coal Minister Pralhad Joshi reviewed NCL's performance
- NMDC delayed commissioning of its newly demerged steel plant
- Power ‘Mini Ratna’ NHPC reports Net Profit up by 8% of Rs 3834 cr during FY23
- Salim G. Purushothaman assumed additional charge of CMD, BCL
- Union Coal Minister Pralhad Joshi inaugurates 1st Mining Start Up Summit at IIT Bombay
- MOIL double its digit production target in FY’24; Reports 250.59 cr profit in FY23
- ISRO launches GSLV NVS-01 mission
- WAPCOS and NLCIL's strategic collaboration for various development projects