SCOPE and ILO to undertake a joint study on women empowerment
New Delhi: SCOPE and International Labour Organization (ILO), a tripartite U.N. agency signed an understanding for a Joint Study on “Women Empowerment - Adoption of Work from Home Model”. Mr Atul Sobti, Director General, SCOPE and Ms. Dagamer Walter, Director, ILO Decent Work Team for South Asia and Country Office for India signed the understanding virtually.
News Must Read
- SJVN synchronizes Second Unit of Naitwar Mori Hydro Electric Project
- BCCL starts Commercial Operations of 5.0 MTPA Madhuband Washery
- GAIL's 3 GSRTC Diesel buses converted to LNG: Read More
- HPCL’s first 100 MW mega solar project at Galiveedu
- IREDA IPO Listing Day; Receives Strong Investors Response
- BPCL Dividend of Rs 21 per Share for FY24
- Defence Ministry inks Rs 2956.89 Cr contract with BHEL
- Rajnath Singh Unveils India's Latest Stealth Destroyer 'Imphal'
- Power Minister inspects 2000 MW Subansiri Lower Hydroelectric Project
- Coal India expects to increase e-auction volume twice in H2 FY2024