SECI participated in Sustainable India 2023, Advanced Clean Energy Workshop held at Pune University
New Delhi: An event on Sustainable India 2023 - Advanced Clean Energy Workshops & National Solar Competition 2023 was organised by Sustainability & Energy Practitioners Association with the support of Solar Energy Corporation of India Limited (SECI) at the Department of Physics, Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune on 12th & 13th October.
The workshop was attended by various corporates, University Professors & large gatherings of students.
SECI supported the workshop with the objective of focusing on the growth of the Renewable sector in India. The country has a massive potential & great future in the Renewable Sector as India is truly committed to have clean energy sources in the future.Read Also : Paytm's Market Cap dives $1 billion in Single Day: Read What happens
Mr. Rohit Choubey, Manager (Business Development & Corporate Planning) from the SECI participated as a Speaker and gave the speech on the Overview of SECI.
Solar Energy Corporation of India Ltd" (SECI) is a Miniratna Category-I CPSU under the administrative control of the Ministry of New and Renewable Energy (MNRE), Government of India that is engaged in promotion and development of various renewable energy resources, especially Solar/Wind energy, RE based Storage Systems, Trading of Power, R&D as well as RE base products like Green Hydrogen, Green Ammonia, RE powered EV etc.
Read Also : Advisor to PM Sh. Tarun Kapoor, Conducts Comprehensive Review at NTPC North Karanpura
The company is one of the nodal agency for implementation of a number of schemes of MNRE. The company also has a Category 1 power trading license and is active in this domain through trading of Solar/Wind/Hybrid/RTC/BSES power from projects set up under the schemes being implemented by it.Read Also : THDCIL sign MoU for Water Sports High Performance Academy at Tehri
News Must Read
- Paytm's Market Cap dives $1 billion in Single Day: Read What happens
- THDCIL sign MoU for Water Sports High Performance Academy at Tehri
- NECC bags order from GAIL, Worth Rs.52 crore
- NHPC awards 3,000 MW solar projects to 8 bidders
- Oil giants NRL and OIL pump Rs 1 Cr & Rs 5 Cr into Assam's Plantation Drive
- BHEL wins Governance Now PSU IT Awards 2023
- BEML adjudged winner for CSR Leadership Award 2023
- Defence Ministry collaborates with ISB for scholarship to ex-servicemen
- Dahej Expansion Project Takes Flight with Bhumi Pujan Ceremony at Petronet LNG Limited
- Rajahmundry Airport: Gateway to Andhra's Heritage