Secretary Coal chairs meeting for Conference on 'Environmental Sustainability in Coal Sector'
New Delhi: Shri Amrit Lal Meena, Secretary, Ministry of Coal chaired a preparatory meeting for the National Conference-Cum-Exhibition on “Environmental Sustainability in Coal Sector” today and sought suggestions from stakeholders for the forthcoming Conference.Read Also : Bank of Baroda launches sixth part of Baroda Kisan Pakhwada
He also highlighted putting forth the good work done by coal mining companies for wider acceptance of the same practices.Read Also : IIM Lucknow Triumphs in NTPC Electron Regional Finals, Followed by IIT BHU and IIT Kanpur
News Must Read
- CIL's November coal output jumps 11% to 65.97 million tonnes
- REC's CSR arm signs Rs 8 Crore agreement
- SJVN synchronizes Second Unit of Naitwar Mori Hydro Electric Project
- BCCL starts Commercial Operations of 5.0 MTPA Madhuband Washery
- GAIL's 3 GSRTC Diesel buses converted to LNG: Read More
- HPCL’s first 100 MW mega solar project at Galiveedu
- IREDA IPO Listing Day; Receives Strong Investors Response
- BPCL Dividend of Rs 21 per Share for FY24
- Defence Ministry inks Rs 2956.89 Cr contract with BHEL
- Rajnath Singh Unveils India's Latest Stealth Destroyer 'Imphal'