SJVN Green Energy to set up 1,000 MW STU Connected Solar PV Power Plant in Rajasthan
SJVN bagged 100 MW at Rs 2.62/Unit on a Build Own and Operate (BOO) basis under the Open Competitive Tariff bidding process followed by e-Reverse Auction on May 04, 2023, by RUVNL.
SJVN’s Renewable Project Portfolio now stands at 3,183 MW
New Delhi: SJVN Green Energy Limited (SGEL) participated in the Request for Selection (RfS) floated by Rajasthan Urja Vikas Nigam Ltd. (RUVNL) for setting up of 1,000 MW STU Connected Solar PV Power Plant anywhere in the state of Rajasthan.
The Company bagged 100 MW at Rs 2.62/Unit on a Build Own and Operate (BOO) basis under the Open Competitive Tariff bidding process followed by e-Reverse Auction on May 04, 2023, by RUVNL. With the allotment of this capacity, SJVN’s Renewable portfolio in the Rajasthan State has reached 1,100 MW which includes the 1,000 MW Bikaner Solar Project which is in an advanced stage of commissioning.Read Also : Abhai Raj Singh Bhandari took over as ED of BPCL's Kochi Refinery
The cost of Construction / Development of this project shall be approximately 600 Crores. The project is expected to generate 252 MU in the 1st year and the project's cumulative energy generation over a period of 25 years would be about 5,866 MU.
The commissioning of this Project is expected to reduce 2,87,434 tonnes of carbon emission and would contribute in GoI's mission of reduction in carbon emission.
Read Also : Shri Ashwini Vaishnaw chaired meeting of Consultative Committee for Ministry of Railways
SJVN’s Renewable Project Portfolio now stands at 3,183 MW and the same are at different stages of implementation. With the allocation of this Project, the project portfolio of the company is now 47179 MW.Read Also : Shri P Upadhyay INAS takes over as Director General of Naval Armament
News Must Read
- Abhai Raj Singh Bhandari took over as ED of BPCL's Kochi Refinery
- PFC bids farewell to Shri R.S. Dhillon, CMD
- CIL increased non-coking coal prices by 8%; expects Rs 2703 Cr Revenue
- Coal Minister Pralhad Joshi reviewed NCL's performance
- NMDC delayed commissioning of its newly demerged steel plant
- Power ‘Mini Ratna’ NHPC reports Net Profit up by 8% of Rs 3834 cr during FY23
- Salim G. Purushothaman assumed additional charge of CMD, BCL
- Union Coal Minister Pralhad Joshi inaugurates 1st Mining Start Up Summit at IIT Bombay
- MOIL double its digit production target in FY’24; Reports 250.59 cr profit in FY23
- ISRO launches GSLV NVS-01 mission