Usha Singh took over additional charge of Director Commercial at MOIL
She worked for SAIL for around 25 years, out of which she was Technical Advisor to Chairman, of SAIL for more than 8 years.
Usha Singh, Director (Human Resources) and additional charge Director (Commercial) at MOIL Limited
New Delhi: Ms. Usha Singh, who is currently serving as the Director (Human Resources) at MOIL, takes the additional charge of Director (Commercial).
Prior to joining the Company, she was Executive Director (Personnel & Administration) heading Personnel, HRD, CSR, Administration, and other related functions at NMDC.Read Also : NSIC organises 2nd India-Taiwan SME Cooperation Forum
Previously she worked in SAIL and Tata Steel. She is an Engineering Graduate and an MBA, who has more than 30 years of professional experience.
She worked for SAIL for around 25 years, out of which she was Technical Advisor to Chairman, of SAIL for more than 8 years.Read Also : REC signs loan agreement with RUMSL
MOIL is a Schedule “A” Miniratna Category-I Company, originally incorporated as Manganese Ore (India) Limited in the year 1962 headquartered in Nagpur, India. With a market share of 50%, it is the largest producer of manganese ore in India. MOIL operates 11 mines in adjoining districts of Maharashtra and Madhya Pradesh.Read Also : Day 2 at CPSEs Roundtable & Exhibition 2023: CVO visited GAIL stall
News Must Read
- Prime Minister dedicates projects worth more than Rs 5200 cr in Bodeli, Gujarat
- SJVN commenced Mechanical Spinning of 60 MW NMHEP
- Federal Bank Expands Its Footprint in Punjab, Inaugurates Branch in Rajpura
- ONGC signs Crude Oil Sales Agreement with Mangalore Refinery
- Indian Navy flagged off 'Khamree Mo Sikkim' Car rally
- First Green Hydrogen Fuel Cell Bus Inaugurated in New Delhi
- NGEL Ties up with Syama Prasad Mookerjee Port for Green Hydrogen Hub
- PFC shares ATF's new report to help in climate initiatives
- The Most Talked Thing about Dwarka Expressway
- Minister Hardeep S Puri to flag off 1st Green Hydrogen Fuel Cell Bus