Coal India Honours its Former Chairman
The felicitation ceremony was held at CIL's headquarters in Kolkata. He was honoured by being presented with a memento.
New Delhi: Coal India Limited (CIL) felicitated Shri Sutirtha Bhattacharya, its former Chairman, on his birthday. Shri Bhattacharya served as Chairman, of CIL from January 2015 to August 2017.
The felicitation ceremony was held at CIL's headquarters in Kolkata. He was honoured by being presented with a memento.Read Also : NSIC organises 2nd India-Taiwan SME Cooperation Forum
Shri Bhattacharya played a key role in transforming CIL into a modern and efficient organization and had been instrumental in increasing coal production and improving safety standards in CIL.
Shri Bhattacharya thanked CIL management for the felicitation. The felicitation ceremony was attended by senior officials of CIL.Read Also : REC signs loan agreement with RUMSL
News Must Read
- Prime Minister dedicates projects worth more than Rs 5200 cr in Bodeli, Gujarat
- SJVN commenced Mechanical Spinning of 60 MW NMHEP
- Federal Bank Expands Its Footprint in Punjab, Inaugurates Branch in Rajpura
- ONGC signs Crude Oil Sales Agreement with Mangalore Refinery
- Indian Navy flagged off 'Khamree Mo Sikkim' Car rally
- First Green Hydrogen Fuel Cell Bus Inaugurated in New Delhi
- NGEL Ties up with Syama Prasad Mookerjee Port for Green Hydrogen Hub
- PFC shares ATF's new report to help in climate initiatives
- The Most Talked Thing about Dwarka Expressway
- Minister Hardeep S Puri to flag off 1st Green Hydrogen Fuel Cell Bus