ONGC Roadshow in Abu Dhabi: Collaboration Opportunities in Offshore Oil and Gas Projects
New Delhi: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) is organizing a roadshow in Abu Dhabi on 16 and 17 October 2023, to invite global oil and gas companies for collaboration opportunities in offshore oil and gas projects. The Roadshow will offer valuable insights into business opportunities within India's offshore oil and gas infrastructure sector. The Roadshow is taking place in Hotel Le Royal Meridien (Abu Dhabi).Read Also : NMDC Best Ever Production Upto Nov 23
In pursuit of strategic growth aligned with the evolving energy landscape, ONGC has meticulously designed an ambitious roadmap, the Energy Strategy 2040. This comprehensive plan reflects its resolute commitment to double oil and gas production, expand refining capacity, diversify into renewable energy, and bolster our non-oil and gas ventures.Read Also : NTPC Records Remarkable Growth in Coal Despatch and Production
To achieve substantial growth and diversify its energy portfolio, ONGC prioritizes the early monetization of discoveries through accelerated project execution. It is also making significant investments in Deepwater exploration, Improved Oil Recovery (IOR), and Enhanced Oil Recovery (EOR) projects, maximizing production efficiency and tapping untapped reserves.
Aligned with its growth plans, ONGC is embarking on an expedited development of multiple offshore fields over the next three years. Its objective is to establish more than 25 offshore facilities, lay over 1000 kilometers of subsea pipelines, and create associated infrastructure, requiring an investment of USD 11 billion.
As a trailblazer in India's energy sector since 1956, ONGC remains dedicated to providing dependable and sustainable energy solutions. Recognizing the vital role hydrocarbons will play in India's energy security and economic growth, we are committed to supporting the nation's evolving energy needs as it strives to double energy demand by 2050, in harmony with the growth of renewable energy sources.Read Also : REC CMD delivers engaging address on ‘Financing options for energy transition'
News Must Read
- NMDC Best Ever Production Upto Nov 23
- NTPC Records Remarkable Growth in Coal Despatch and Production
- CIL's November coal output jumps 11% to 65.97 million tonnes
- REC's CSR arm signs Rs 8 Crore agreement
- SJVN synchronizes Second Unit of Naitwar Mori Hydro Electric Project
- BCCL starts Commercial Operations of 5.0 MTPA Madhuband Washery
- GAIL's 3 GSRTC Diesel buses converted to LNG: Read More
- HPCL’s first 100 MW mega solar project at Galiveedu
- IREDA IPO Listing Day; Receives Strong Investors Response
- BPCL Dividend of Rs 21 per Share for FY24