CWC signs MOU with NABFoundation to boost scientific post harvest management services
This partnership will bridge missing links of supply chain logistics of agriculture produce in rural area, right from scientific storage to marketing / linkages.
New Delhi: Central Warehousing Corporation, a Schedule A, Miniratna-I, PSU under Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food & Public Distribution and NABFOUNDATION (100% subsidiary of NABARD, have signed an MoU on the 4th Aug’2021 to boost much needed scientific post harvest management services like, warehousing, eNWR pledge financing, e-trading to farmers affiliated with Farmer Producers Organizations (FPOS), offering 30% rebate on the CWC's published tariff.
This partnership will bridge missing links of supply chain logistics of agriculture produce in rural area, right from scientific storage to marketing / linkages. It will help to achieve Govt. of India commitment in Doubling Farmers' Income.Read Also : Coal India signs JV Agreement with BHEL
News Must Read
- M Shyamprasad Kamath will lead MRPL as MD
- SJVN CMD laid foundation stone of Office building at Dam Site of 210 MW Luhri Stage-1 HEP
- Paytm Payments Bank appoints Srinivasan Sridhar; Vijay Shekhar Sharma resigns
- Beautiful Images of Sudarshan Setu; Connecting Okha mainland and Beyt Dwarka island
- Minister Hardeep Singh Puri inaugurates IndianOil’s PNG project
- SJVN Subsidiary inks Power Usage Agreement with JKPCL
- NTPC-REL First Solar Project begins operations
- If India succeeds, SDGs will succeed: Hardeep S Puri at UNGCNI National Convention
- PM Narendra Modi to Inaugurate First Mile Connectivity Projects of SECL in Chhattisgarh Tomorrow
- Coal India's Two Subsidiaries Eye Stock Market Debut