Defence Minister Rajnath Singh approves 23 new Sainik Schools in partnership mode
New Delhi: The Government of India has approved the initiative of setting up of 100 new Sainik Schools in partnership with NGOs/Private Schools/State Governments in a graded manner class-wise, starting from Class 6th onwards. Under this initiative, a Memorandum of Agreement (MoA) has been signed by Sainik Schools Society with 19 New Sainik Schools located all over the country.
Following further evaluation of applications for opening new Sainik Schools under partnership mode, Raksha Mantri Shri Rajnath Singh has approved setting up of 23 New Sainik Schools in partnership mode.
This initiative has increased the tally of new Sainik Schools under partnership mode functioning under the aegis of Sainik School Society to 42 apart from the existing 33 Sainik Schools already functioning under the erstwhile pattern.Read Also : NSIC organises 2nd India-Taiwan SME Cooperation Forum
The objectives behind Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi’s vision of setting up of 100 new Sainik Schools is to provide quality education to the students in tune with National Education Policy and give them better career opportunities, including joining the Armed Forces.
It also gives an opportunity to the private sector to work hand-in-hand with the Government towards nation building by refining today’s youth to become responsible citizens of tomorrow.Read Also : REC signs loan agreement with RUMSL
State/UT-wise list of the above 23 approved new Sainik Schools can be seen at https://sainikschool.ncog.gov.in/ .
These new Sainik Schools, besides their affiliation to respective education boards, will function under the aegis of Sainik Schools Society and will follow the Rules and Regulations for new Sainik schools in partnership mode prescribed by the Society.
In addition to their regular affiliated board curriculum, they will also impart education of Academic PLUS curriculum to the students of Sainik school pattern. Details pertaining to the modalities of operation of these schools are available at https://sainikschool.ncog.gov.in/ .Willing students and parents are invited to visit the web portal and take advantage of this novel opportunity.Read Also : Day 2 at CPSEs Roundtable & Exhibition 2023: CVO visited GAIL stall
News Must Read
- Prime Minister dedicates projects worth more than Rs 5200 cr in Bodeli, Gujarat
- SJVN commenced Mechanical Spinning of 60 MW NMHEP
- Federal Bank Expands Its Footprint in Punjab, Inaugurates Branch in Rajpura
- ONGC signs Crude Oil Sales Agreement with Mangalore Refinery
- Indian Navy flagged off 'Khamree Mo Sikkim' Car rally
- First Green Hydrogen Fuel Cell Bus Inaugurated in New Delhi
- NGEL Ties up with Syama Prasad Mookerjee Port for Green Hydrogen Hub
- PFC shares ATF's new report to help in climate initiatives
- The Most Talked Thing about Dwarka Expressway
- Minister Hardeep S Puri to flag off 1st Green Hydrogen Fuel Cell Bus