Delhi Metro to run 40 additional train trips on weekdays, starting Oct 25
Delhi Metro will run 40 additional train trips on weekdays (Mon-Fri) across its network starting Wednesday i.e, 25.10.2023.
New Delhi: As part of the various measures being adopted by the Delhi government to combat pollution under GRAP-II stage, DMRC will be running services as per following plan:-
1. Delhi Metro will run 40 additional train trips on weekdays (Mon-Fri) across its network starting Wednesday i.e, 25.10.2023.
2. This has been planned to intensify the use of public transport among passengers across Delhi-NCR.
Read Also : Power Grid Shines Again; Honors for Flagship Project
3. Usually, over 4300 trips are performed by Delhi Metro trains everyday.Read Also : Naval Exercise Prasthan at ONGC’s R 12A Ratna Platform
News Must Read
- Paytm's Market Cap dives $1 billion in Single Day: Read What happens
- THDCIL sign MoU for Water Sports High Performance Academy at Tehri
- NECC bags order from GAIL, Worth Rs.52 crore
- NHPC awards 3,000 MW solar projects to 8 bidders
- Oil giants NRL and OIL pump Rs 1 Cr & Rs 5 Cr into Assam's Plantation Drive
- BHEL wins Governance Now PSU IT Awards 2023
- BEML adjudged winner for CSR Leadership Award 2023
- Defence Ministry collaborates with ISB for scholarship to ex-servicemen
- Dahej Expansion Project Takes Flight with Bhumi Pujan Ceremony at Petronet LNG Limited
- Rajahmundry Airport: Gateway to Andhra's Heritage