GAIL Receives Honours for its Contribution to Pradhan Mantri TB Mukt Bharat Abhiyan
New Delhi: Aligned with the vision of Hon'ble PM Shri Narendra Modi, GAIL (India) Limited was recognised for its remarkable contribution towards a noble cause in line with Pradhan Mantri TB Mukt Bharat Abhiyan.
Under the CSR Initiative, GAIL is making a significant impact on the lives of 275 identified TB patients in the Auraiya district, Uttar Pradesh, ensuring that no one is left behind.Read Also : AAI conducts four-day-long Advanced Training Session
The Hon'ble Governor of Uttar Pradesh, Smt. Anandiben Patel presented the certificate to GAIL for their contribution to the cause.Read Also : NTPC Bongaigaon conducts mass pep talk
Each patient receives a monthly Nutrition Kit for six months, aiding their recovery from Tuberculosis and reinforcing its commitment to a TB-free India by 2025.
In the fiscal year 2022–23, GAIL extended its support to 230 TB patients in the Auraiya district, reinforcing our commitment to building a healthier and stronger India.Read Also : Coal India organises workshop on Reform of Coal Mine closure
News Must Read
- NLC India Signs Power Purchase Agreement with GRIDCO
- Coal Ministry, NTPC, and NML signs Deed of Adherence
- Yatish Kumar's first poetry collection 'Antas Ki Khurchan' received the 'Maithili Sharan Gupt Award'
- EIL signs MOU with Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas
- Prime Minister dedicates projects worth more than Rs 5200 cr in Bodeli, Gujarat
- SJVN commenced Mechanical Spinning of 60 MW NMHEP
- Federal Bank Expands Its Footprint in Punjab, Inaugurates Branch in Rajpura
- ONGC signs Crude Oil Sales Agreement with Mangalore Refinery
- Indian Navy flagged off 'Khamree Mo Sikkim' Car rally
- First Green Hydrogen Fuel Cell Bus Inaugurated in New Delhi