IOCL, India's leading oil company appoints new Director (Finance)
New Delhi: IndianOil, one of India's leading oil and gas companies announced the appointment of Mr. Anuj Jain as Director (Finance) to the IndianOil Board. With over 27 years of experience at IndianOil, Mr. Jain is a seasoned professional in the field of finance, taxation, and commercial aspects of the oil and gas industry.
Throughout his career, he has held various roles, including Chief Financial Officer, and has been actively involved in formulating business strategies for the company's energy transition. Mr. Jain's extensive knowledge and expertise in finance will contribute to the continued growth and success of IndianOil.
According to an official order from the Department of personnel and training he has been appointed for the period of five years.
With the induction of Anuj Jain, Sanjay Kaushal has stepped down from his positions the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) of the Company, effective immediately.
Read Also : RITES Mukta Mitra wins 'Emerging Metro Woman of the Year' award
News Must Read
- THDCIL sign MoU for Water Sports High Performance Academy at Tehri
- NECC bags order from GAIL, Worth Rs.52 crore
- NHPC awards 3,000 MW solar projects to 8 bidders
- Oil giants NRL and OIL pump Rs 1 Cr & Rs 5 Cr into Assam's Plantation Drive
- BHEL wins Governance Now PSU IT Awards 2023
- BEML adjudged winner for CSR Leadership Award 2023
- Defence Ministry collaborates with ISB for scholarship to ex-servicemen
- Dahej Expansion Project Takes Flight with Bhumi Pujan Ceremony at Petronet LNG Limited
- Rajahmundry Airport: Gateway to Andhra's Heritage
- CDS Inaugurates HAL’s Avionics Expo 2023 in Delhi, Hails HAL’s Commitment towards Atmanirbharta