Ministry of Defence inks contract worth Rs.2269 Cr with BEL
The Ministry of Defence has signed a contract with Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL), Hyderabad on 13 February 2024 in New Delhi, for procurement of 11 Shakti Electronic Warfare Systems along with associated equipment/accessories for the Indian Navy under Buy (Indian- IDDM) category at a total cost of Rs.2269.54 Cr.Read Also : REC contributes Rs 15 Cr to Armed Forces Flag Day Fund through its CSR arm
The Shakti EW System is indigenously designed, developed and manufactured. The Shakti EW System can accurately intercept electronic emissions and implement counter measures in dense electromagnetic environments.
Read Also : NHPC organizes ‘Gyanankan – The Business Quiz’ for employees
The Shakti EW System will be installed on-board capital warships of the Indian Navy. The project will generate employment of two and a half lakh man-days over four years with participation of more than 155 industry partners including MSMEs, thus furthering the vision of 'Atmanirbhar Bharat'.Read Also : Payroll Data: EPFO adds 15.62 lakh net members during December 2023
News Must Read
- Most awaited Gujarat's Signature Bridge: Read About its beauty
- NBCC to execute worth Rs 369 crore projects in UP, MP and Telangana
- CMD, IREDA Unveils Vision for Retail Division, Elevating Rooftop Solar
- PFC Forge Historic Partnership with Govt of Goa
- Government flows out Tender for Puri International Airport Construction
- Power Grid board approves Investment in two projects worth 655.75 crore
- SECL Makes History as First Coal Company to Procure Over Rs 10,000 Crore via GeM
- How RVNL's share takes boom today..
- IREDA and PNB to Co-Finance Green Energy Projects
- Fire Accident Happened at RINL Steel Plant