Mumbai Ahmedabad Bullet Train Project Status: See latest updates
MAHSR project passes through high growth rate States of Gujarat and Maharashtra connecting business centres of Mumbai, Surat, Vadodara and Ahmedabad.
The sanctioned cost of the Mumbai-Ahmedabad High Speed Rail (MAHSR) project is Rs. 1,08,000 crore. Till now, 290.64 km of pier foundation, 267.48 km of pier construction, 150.97 km of Girder Casting and 119 km of Girder launching have been completed.
The anticipated timeline and final cost can only be ascertained after award of all contract packages, mentioned by Minister of Railways, Shri Ashwini Vaishnaw in Rajya Sabha today.Read Also : NBCC Signs MoU with Telangana High Court
MAHSR project passes through high growth rate States of Gujarat and Maharashtra connecting business centres of Mumbai, Surat, Vadodara and Ahmedabad. The project Economic Internal Rate of Return (EIRR) as per feasibility study conducted by Japanese International Cooperation Agency (JICA) was estimated to be 11.8%.Read Also : PM Modi inaugurates NBCC built Indian Institute of Skills, Kanpur
News Must Read
- NPCC to Build New Kendriya Vidyalaya Schools in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, and Kerala
- NGEL Signs Land Lease Agreement with APIIC for Integrated Green Hydrogen Hub
- SCOPE to organize Workshops on ‘Public Procurement’ & ‘RTI’ in Shillong
- Most awaited Gujarat's Signature Bridge: Read About its beauty
- NBCC to execute worth Rs 369 crore projects in UP, MP and Telangana
- CMD, IREDA Unveils Vision for Retail Division, Elevating Rooftop Solar
- PFC Forge Historic Partnership with Govt of Goa
- Government flows out Tender for Puri International Airport Construction
- Power Grid board approves Investment in two projects worth 655.75 crore
- SECL Makes History as First Coal Company to Procure Over Rs 10,000 Crore via GeM