N Senthil Kumar Appointed Director (Pipelines), IOCL
Public enterprises selection board (PESB) on May 9, recommended N Senthil Kumar for the post of Director (Pipelines) in India's central public sector undertaking, Indian Oil Corporation Limited.
New Delhi: The Government of India has approved the appointment of N Senthil Kumar as Director (Pipelines) of Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL). Earlier he was serving as Executive Director of IOCL.
He will take over as Director (Pipelines) from D S Nanaware. Public enterprises selection board (PESB) on May 9, recommended N Senthil Kumar for the post of Director (Pipelines) in India's central public sector undertaking, Indian Oil Corporation Limited.Read Also : NSIC organises 2nd India-Taiwan SME Cooperation Forum
Kumar is a highly qualified and experienced professional with a proven track record of success. He is known for his strong leadership skills, his ability to manage complex projects and his commitment to excellence. He is also a strong advocate for innovation and is committed to using technology to improve IOCL's operations.
He is a graduate in Engineering in Electronics & Communication Engineering from the Government College of Technology, Coimbatore.Read Also : REC signs loan agreement with RUMSL
Kumar's appointment is a welcome development for the oil and gas industry in India. He is a highly respected professional with a wealth of experience. His appointment is a sign of the government's commitment to developing the oil and gas industry in India.
News Must Read
- Prime Minister dedicates projects worth more than Rs 5200 cr in Bodeli, Gujarat
- SJVN commenced Mechanical Spinning of 60 MW NMHEP
- Federal Bank Expands Its Footprint in Punjab, Inaugurates Branch in Rajpura
- ONGC signs Crude Oil Sales Agreement with Mangalore Refinery
- Indian Navy flagged off 'Khamree Mo Sikkim' Car rally
- First Green Hydrogen Fuel Cell Bus Inaugurated in New Delhi
- NGEL Ties up with Syama Prasad Mookerjee Port for Green Hydrogen Hub
- PFC shares ATF's new report to help in climate initiatives
- The Most Talked Thing about Dwarka Expressway
- Minister Hardeep S Puri to flag off 1st Green Hydrogen Fuel Cell Bus