NBCC presents Rs 66 cr dividend cheques to Petroleum Minister
New Delhi: NBCC its subsidiary Hindustan Steelworks Construction Limited (HSCL), a Miniratna under the Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs (MoHUA), paid a Dividend of Rs. 60 Crore and Rs. 5.89 Crore respectively to the Government of India (GOI) for FY 2022-23 on November 14, 2023.
The cheques were handed over by senior management of NBCC India Limited & its subsidiary, Hindustan Steelworks Construction Limited today.
Read Also : RITES Mukta Mitra wins 'Emerging Metro Woman of the Year' award
The Dividend cheque (s) were handed over to Shri Hardeep Singh Puri, Hon'ble Minister for Housing & Urban Affairs (MoHUA) and Petroleum and Natural Gas by Shri K.P Mahadeva Swamy, Chairman & Managing Director, NBCC and Chairman, HSCL in the presence of Shri Manoj Joshi, Secretary (MoHUA).
News Must Read
- THDCIL sign MoU for Water Sports High Performance Academy at Tehri
- NECC bags order from GAIL, Worth Rs.52 crore
- NHPC awards 3,000 MW solar projects to 8 bidders
- Oil giants NRL and OIL pump Rs 1 Cr & Rs 5 Cr into Assam's Plantation Drive
- BHEL wins Governance Now PSU IT Awards 2023
- BEML adjudged winner for CSR Leadership Award 2023
- Defence Ministry collaborates with ISB for scholarship to ex-servicemen
- Dahej Expansion Project Takes Flight with Bhumi Pujan Ceremony at Petronet LNG Limited
- Rajahmundry Airport: Gateway to Andhra's Heritage
- CDS Inaugurates HAL’s Avionics Expo 2023 in Delhi, Hails HAL’s Commitment towards Atmanirbharta