NBCC Signs MoU with Visakhapatnam Port Authority (VPA), Visakhapatnam
New Delhi: NBCC (India) Limited, a Navratna CPSE, signed an MoU with Visakhapatnam Port Authority (VPA), Visakhapatnam for Renovation/ Refurbishment of Office Buildings located in VPA on 13.10.2023.
Under this work, Port Administrative Building, DCI building, Old DC building, Signal Station Building and other ancillary buildings will be renovated /refurbished with a built up area of 2.70 lakh sqft (approx). The envisaged cost of the project is approximately Rs 80 crore.Read Also : GRSE Hosts First-Ever National-Level QCC Competition for Defence PSUs
Shri R.N. Harikrishna, Chief Mechanical Engineer (CME) /CE (Statutory), VPA and Shri P.S. Rao, CGM, NBCC (India) Ltd signed the MOU in the presence of Dr. Madhiyyan Angamuthu, IAS, Chairman, VPA, and other senior officers of VPA and NBCC.Read Also : IOCL ranks top Indian Corporate in Bloomberg NEF Global Rankings 2023
News Must Read
- GAIL's 3 GSRTC Diesel buses converted to LNG: Read More
- HPCL’s first 100 MW mega solar project at Galiveedu
- IREDA IPO Listing Day; Receives Strong Investors Response
- BPCL Dividend of Rs 21 per Share for FY24
- Defence Ministry inks Rs 2956.89 Cr contract with BHEL
- Rajnath Singh Unveils India's Latest Stealth Destroyer 'Imphal'
- Power Minister inspects 2000 MW Subansiri Lower Hydroelectric Project
- Coal India expects to increase e-auction volume twice in H2 FY2024
- Missile stealth destroyers 'Imphal' built by MDL to be Unveiled tomorrow
- HDFC Bank Appoints Two New Faces Onboard