NLC India organises free Medical Camp at Gangaikondan village
NLC India Limited , under its CSR, organized a Free Medical Camp at Gangaikondan village on 25.09.2022.
Specialist Doctors from various depts. like Pediatrics, Gynecology, Pulmonology, Ayurveda, etc. took part in the Camp.
NLC India Hospital team, Senior Officials from NLCIL took part in the event. Required Medicines & Special Medical Equipment like Wheel chairs , Walkers, Crossbars, Tripods, and Hearing Aids were distributed to the needy. more than 715 people benefited by this camp.Read Also : Coal India signs JV Agreement with BHEL
News Must Read
- M Shyamprasad Kamath will lead MRPL as MD
- SJVN CMD laid foundation stone of Office building at Dam Site of 210 MW Luhri Stage-1 HEP
- Paytm Payments Bank appoints Srinivasan Sridhar; Vijay Shekhar Sharma resigns
- Beautiful Images of Sudarshan Setu; Connecting Okha mainland and Beyt Dwarka island
- Minister Hardeep Singh Puri inaugurates IndianOil’s PNG project
- SJVN Subsidiary inks Power Usage Agreement with JKPCL
- NTPC-REL First Solar Project begins operations
- If India succeeds, SDGs will succeed: Hardeep S Puri at UNGCNI National Convention
- PM Narendra Modi to Inaugurate First Mile Connectivity Projects of SECL in Chhattisgarh Tomorrow
- Coal India's Two Subsidiaries Eye Stock Market Debut