NLCIL Sneha Special Education School to provide service to Special Children
Tamil Nadu: Sneha Special Education School was instituted by NLCIL in the year 1987 to provide service to Special Children, and the service was extended not only to the employees of NLCIL but also to the community at large in Cuddalore District, Tamil Nadu.
As part of the welfare of the special children of the school, "Mid-Day Meal Scheme" was inaugurated at Sneha Special Education School by Shri. Prasanna Kumar Motupalli, CMD, NLCIL in the presence of Shri. Samir Swarup, Director/HR and other Senior Officials of NLCIL.
Read Also : THDCIL conferred with prestigious 1st Prize for ‘Advancement in Green Mobility
The Mid-Day meal scheme is a great initiative which will benefit nearly 80 children of Sneha Special Education School. All the committee members of Sneha Opportunity Services participated in the event.
News Must Read
- Cyber Frauds: Kotak Mahindra Employees arrested for opening 2,000 fraudulent accounts
- Grid India Wins Rs. 272.68 Cr NBCC E-Auction for 61,000 Sqft in Ayurvigyan Nagar
- M Shyamprasad Kamath will lead MRPL as MD
- SJVN CMD laid foundation stone of Office building at Dam Site of 210 MW Luhri Stage-1 HEP
- Paytm Payments Bank appoints Srinivasan Sridhar; Vijay Shekhar Sharma resigns
- Beautiful Images of Sudarshan Setu; Connecting Okha mainland and Beyt Dwarka island
- Minister Hardeep Singh Puri inaugurates IndianOil’s PNG project
- SJVN Subsidiary inks Power Usage Agreement with JKPCL
- NTPC-REL First Solar Project begins operations
- If India succeeds, SDGs will succeed: Hardeep S Puri at UNGCNI National Convention