NMDC Best Ever Production Upto Nov 23
With these figures, the company recorded a 6% growth in production and 24.7% upswing in sales over CPLY.
Hyderabad: Mining giant NMDC delivers its best ever November month performance in company history, producing 3.83 MnT and selling 3.79 MnT of iron ore in November 2023. With these figures, the company recorded a 6% growth in production and 24.7% upswing in sales over CPLY.
Continuing to deliver exceptional volumes, NMDC’s cumulative iron ore production has now touched 27.31 MnT and cumulative sales stand at 27.78 MnT upto November 2023. A stellar growth year for NMDC, this is the company’s highest ever cumulative production and sales up to November 2023. Over CPLY, the cumulative production is 17.11% higher while sales have grown by 23.55%.Read Also : NGEL Signs Land Lease Agreement with APIIC for Integrated Green Hydrogen Hub
Speaking on NMDC’s booming volumes, Shri Amitava Mukherjee, CMD (Additional Charge) said, “NMDC’s performances month after month signal a future where the company stands at the forefront of transformation in the mining sector. We are targeting not only a volume shift but preparing for a paradigm shift in how we conduct business to go from owning 1/6th to more than a quarter of the domestic market share by 2030.”Read Also : ACWA Power and L&T Select Nextracker’s All-Terrain Solar Trackers for Al Kahfah Solar Park
News Must Read
- NGEL Signs Land Lease Agreement with APIIC for Integrated Green Hydrogen Hub
- SCOPE to organize Workshops on ‘Public Procurement’ & ‘RTI’ in Shillong
- Most awaited Gujarat's Signature Bridge: Read About its beauty
- NBCC to execute worth Rs 369 crore projects in UP, MP and Telangana
- CMD, IREDA Unveils Vision for Retail Division, Elevating Rooftop Solar
- PFC Forge Historic Partnership with Govt of Goa
- Government flows out Tender for Puri International Airport Construction
- Power Grid board approves Investment in two projects worth 655.75 crore
- SECL Makes History as First Coal Company to Procure Over Rs 10,000 Crore via GeM
- How RVNL's share takes boom today..