Mr. P. Daniel Secretary, CVC visits MIDHANI
He also acknowledged the contribution of MIDHANI for strengthening strategic needs in Defence sector.
Mr. P. Daniel, IDES, Secretary, Central Vigilance Commission visited MIDHANI on 18.10.2023 & observed the modernised facilities of MIDHANI Hyderabad plant including 8T VIM, New Titanium Shop, 6000 T Forge press etc.
He was briefed by Dr. S.K. Jha, Chairman & Managing Director, MIDHANI about the facilities & working areas of MIDHANI. After the plant visit, Mr. P. Daniel released a compendium of CVC circulars – 2023 and had a word of appreciation for the vigilance activities undertaken by Management & Vigilance department of MIDHANI.
The program was also attended by Shri N. Gowri Sankara Rao, Director (Finance), Shri T. Muthukumar, Director (Production & Marketing), Dr. Upender Vennam, IPoS, Chief Vigilance Officer.
Mr. P. Daniel, Secretary, CVC further joined an interactive session with senior officials from MIDHANI and shared his insightful views with stressing on the importance of ways of eradicating corruption in professional as well as personal lives.
He also acknowledged the contribution of MIDHANI for strengthening strategic needs in Defence sector.Read Also : Power Grid Shines Again; Honors for Flagship Project
News Must Read
- Paytm's Market Cap dives $1 billion in Single Day: Read What happens
- THDCIL sign MoU for Water Sports High Performance Academy at Tehri
- NECC bags order from GAIL, Worth Rs.52 crore
- NHPC awards 3,000 MW solar projects to 8 bidders
- Oil giants NRL and OIL pump Rs 1 Cr & Rs 5 Cr into Assam's Plantation Drive
- BHEL wins Governance Now PSU IT Awards 2023
- BEML adjudged winner for CSR Leadership Award 2023
- Defence Ministry collaborates with ISB for scholarship to ex-servicemen
- Dahej Expansion Project Takes Flight with Bhumi Pujan Ceremony at Petronet LNG Limited
- Rajahmundry Airport: Gateway to Andhra's Heritage