PFC with ASPIRE DISCOMs organized workshop on Smart Meter
New Delhi: Power Finance Corporation Limited (PFC) in association with the DISCOMs of Andhra Pradesh and Accelerating Smart Power and Renewable Energy (ASPIRE) programme, organized a one-day workshop on “Smart Meter Roll out in Andhra Pradesh” in Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh on 28th September 2022.
The ASPIRE programme, is being implemented by Foreign Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO), Government of UK in association with the Ministry of Power, Government of India.
News Must Read
- BEE collaborates with Andhra Pradesh State EnergyConservation Mission
- SECL Director (Finance) felicitated by ICMAI - WIRC
- BPCL lays foundation stone of new Petroleum, Oil and Lubricants depot
- Government, PSUs, and Defence sector experience 14% upsurge in hiring: foundit Insights Tracker
- 2G Refinery at Numaligarh to create huge employment opportunities: Hardeep S Puri
- Chief of Defence Staff India to Inaugurate HAL’s Avionics Expo 2023 in Delhi
- ONGC Gears Up for Oil Production From its Flagship Project
- MOIL's November Production up by 35% y-o-y
- IAF trainer aircraft crashed in Ravelli Village
- INS Sandhayak: GRSE delivers 'Largest Ever Survey Vessel to be built in the Country on Navy Day 2023