PM announces new scheme Surya Ghar Muft Bijli Yojana
Prime Minister Narendra Modi has announced the launch of a rooftop solar scheme for free electricity-PM Surya Ghar Muft Bijli Yojana. The scheme has been allocated to provide electricity at affordable access.
To make the nation more sustainable in terms of well-being and development the Prime Minister has launched the productive scheme to invent a path toward the renewable approach. The project is estimated to be around investment of over Rs 75,000 crore which aims to energise the 1 crore households by providing 300 units of free electricity every month.
The initiative is applauded in terms of achieving eventually Sustainable goals of the United Nations, about providing affordable and accessible power facilities. The substantive subsidies will be directly provided to people's bank accounts to compensate for monetary concessions. All stakeholders will be integrated into a National Online Portal which will be as per convenience.Read Also : Grid Controller Wins Rs. 272.68 Cr NBCC E-Auction for 61,000 Sqft in Ayurvigyan Nagar
To provide awareness of this scheme at the grassroots level, Urban Local Bodies and Panchayats shall be incentivized to promote rooftop solar systems in their jurisdictions. At the same time, the scheme will lead to more income, lower power bills, and employment generation for people.Read Also : Total Production Goes Up by 26% During the Current Fiscal Upto 26th February 2024
PM on X posted
"In order to further sustainable development and people’s wellbeing, we are launching the PM Surya Ghar: Muft Bijli Yojana. This project, with an investment of over Rs. 75,000 crores, aims to light up 1 crore households by providing up to 300 units of free electricity every month."
"From substantive subsidies, which will be given directly to people’s bank accounts, to heavily concessional bank loans, the Central Government will ensure that there is no cost burden on the people. All stakeholders will be integrated to a National Online Portal which will further convenience."
"In order to popularise this scheme at the grassroots, Urban Local Bodies and Panchayats shall be incentivised to promote rooftop solar systems in their jurisdictions. At the same time, the scheme will lead to more income, lesser power bills and employment generation for people."
"Let’s boost solar power and sustainable progress. I urge all residential consumers, especially youngsters, to strengthen the PM - Surya Ghar: Muft Bijli Yojana by applying at- pmsuryaghar.gov.in"Read Also : Tips for Managing Teeth Sensitivity
News Must Read
- Grid Controller Wins Rs. 272.68 Cr NBCC E-Auction for 61,000 Sqft in Ayurvigyan Nagar
- M Shyamprasad Kamath will lead MRPL as MD
- SJVN CMD laid foundation stone of Office building at Dam Site of 210 MW Luhri Stage-1 HEP
- Paytm Payments Bank appoints Srinivasan Sridhar; Vijay Shekhar Sharma resigns
- Beautiful Images of Sudarshan Setu; Connecting Okha mainland and Beyt Dwarka island
- Minister Hardeep Singh Puri inaugurates IndianOil’s PNG project
- SJVN Subsidiary inks Power Usage Agreement with JKPCL
- NTPC-REL First Solar Project begins operations
- If India succeeds, SDGs will succeed: Hardeep S Puri at UNGCNI National Convention
- PM Narendra Modi to Inaugurate First Mile Connectivity Projects of SECL in Chhattisgarh Tomorrow